23rd - 24th June 2021
Conferences South West is pleased to be working with the WALE team once again to bring you the above conference which will be held at The Queens Hotel, Bournemouth. The organisers have 102 delegates booked so far for the 23rd and 108 for the 24th. 95% of the delegates are attending both days with the other 5% choosing the second day. It is still to be opened fully to others for day attendance. The event is aimed at Primary School Leaders.
The delegates will be sited in the Studland Suite with the exhibition being held in The Purbeck. ALL the refreshments will be served in the exhibitors room so the delegates will need to spend time walking through to obtain their refreshments, please see overall plan below.