CURRICULUM CONFERENCE – 14TH NOVEMBER 2016
M SHED, BRISTOL
Conferences South West is pleased once again to be working with Bristol Local Authorities Trading with Schools to present to you a Curriculum Conference to be held at M Shed, Bristol. The Conference will be themed around Foundation and Science. The organizers are hoping to attract Primary Heads, Deputies, NQT’s and teachers from Bristol, Newport, Monmouth, Bath & NE Somerset, Gloucester, North Somerset and Swindon.
A conference designed to help delegates to:-
- Be better equipped to teach the statutory Foundation subjects.
- Be aware of how the Bristol region can be used a s a learning resource to stimulate and support learning.
- Know where to find additional support, information, resources and places to visit.
- 8.30am Arrival, registration, cultural providers, exhibitors and coffee
- 9.00 – 9.15am Claire Hiscott: Introductory welcome
- 9.15 – 10.25am Key note: Bristolian Heroes of science and technology: Adam Hart-Davis
- 10.30 – 11.10am Workshops: A, B, C, D (40 mins)
- 11.10 – 11.30am Coffee break – cultural providers and exhibitors
- 11.30am – 12.15pm Workshops: E, F, G, H (40 mins)
- 12.15 – 12.35pm Bristol Quiz
- 12.35 – 1.35pm Lunch – cultural providers and exhibitors
- 1.40 – 2.25pm Workshops: I, J, K, L (40 mins)
- 2.35 – 3.20pm An HMI perspective
- Update – projects from across the city: Pechakucha style!
- Table Talk: what top 3 things will you take from today?
- Table challenge
- Quiz results
14th November 2016
M Shed, Princes Wharf, Wapping Road, Bristol BS1 4RN
Exhibitors Booking Form
For exhibitors booking information please click on book your place